BECOME A SPONSOR
Who we are
Il C.R.A.M. is Anti-Malware Research Center of TG Soft that it has as objective:
- PROMOTE and SPREAD in our country IT Security culture and awareness in all its aspects;
- SUGGEST and ENCOURAGE an informed and consistent attitude on IT Security, in particular the correct behavior, for users and for IT consultants, to avoid being hit by virus/malware and cyber threats;
- PROMOTE, SUPPORT and ESTABLISH training and awareness initiatives on various IT Security issues, through the organization of seminars, conference and the publication of documents and articles relating to cyber security.
Malware Analyst Conference first edition, is an annual event totally focused on malware analysis topics organized by C.R.A.M. (Anti-Malware Research Center of TG Soft) in partnership with:
- Order of Engineers of Padua
- Foundation Engineers of Padua
The Malware Analyst Conference will be held on April 18, 2020 at Padua, Italy, at Auditorium of Centro Culturale Altinate San Gaetano in Padua and it will be free.
Partecipants who request it and who will attend the event will be assigned Professional Formative Credits (CFP) recognized by the Order of Engineers.
The technical talks will cover the following topics, based on Call for Papers:
- Malware analysis
- Phishing and SCAM
- Incident response and Forensic (Malware related)
- Threat Intelligence/Information Sharing
- Honeypot/Threat hunting
- Mobile device Threats
- IoT Threats
- Malware detection and protection technologies
- Network analysis and attacks
- Machine Learning (Malware related)
For the sponsorship plans and details, contact: info (at) malwareanalystconference.com