CALL FOR PAPERS
CFP is officially closed.
The CFP will end at: 06 Jan 2020 at 23:59:59
The talks should be related to the following topics:
- Malware analysis
- Phishing and SCAM
- Incident response and Forensic (Malware related)
- Threat Intelligence/Information Sharing
- Honeypot/Threat hunting
- Mobile device Threats
- IoT Threats
- Malware detection and protection technologies
- Network analysis and attacks
- Machine Learning (Malware related)
The slots will be 30 or 45 minutes long.
Send an abstract with a minimum length of 100 words up to a maximum of 500 to exhaustively detail the subject of the presentation at this email address: info (at) malwareanalystconference.com
Report the following information in the email:
- Name and Surname
- Social profiles (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Talk preference: if 30 or 45 minutes
- Indicate if the talk has already been presented at other conferences
If the talk will be accepted you will receive a notification by 13 Jan 2020
If necessary, we will do our best to refund the participation costs of the selected speakers.